- Ensure on your device that your Bluetooth is disconnected from any other devices.
- On the speaker, press and hold the TWS button for 3-4 seconds, a sound prompt will indicate that the speaker is disconnected from the current device (if you haven't done Step 1 above) and now ready for a new pairing with the speaker.
- Please accept the NIMA bluetooth pairing request.
- The blue Status LED will flash for 120 seconds and keeps on while a connection is being established.
- The blue Status LED light will turn to slow twinkle (1 time per 2 seconds) after paired. If no connect or operation duration 2 minutes will shutdown the speaker.
- Connect to the product by following the Bluetooth pairing method that is specific to your device.
- Search and select model number (e.g., NIMA L XXXX ) on your Bluetooth device list.
- Once paired successfully, the blue Status LED will keep on. A sound prompt will indicate that the device is connected.
How do I disconnect my pairing with the speaker?
Tap the Play/Pause/BT connection button twice (found between the volume up and volume down buttons), you will hear a sound prompt and the device will no longer be paired with the speaker.