You may pair any two sizes of the Nima Signature Line speakers which are the Small, Medium and Large size models.
You will not be able to pair to the XS (Extra Small) or Mini speaker models as they do not have the TWS button feature available.
Please view how to pair two speakers here:
- Make sure the speakers are not yet connected to Bluetooth to your device.
- Hold the TWS button down for 3-4 seconds to enter TWS or until you hear a sound prompt which will indicate that the Primary (or the Large speaker in this video example) speaker is now ready for TWS pairing.
- Then hold down the TWS button on the Secondary speaker (the Medium speaker in this video example).
- Double press on one unit again to start the Secondary unit search (the other speaker) you hear a sound prompt.
- When Secondary unit is connected, you hear a ding-dong sound which indicates two units are connected successfully.
- Search and select model number NIMA TWS XXXX on your Bluetooth device list.*
- Once paired successfully, the blue Led will stay on. A sound prompt will indicate that the device is connected.
- *Please note: You may also use the NIMA Sport App to connect on your Bluetooth. First ensure you have downloaded the NIMA Sport App to your device. This App is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Once the App is downloaded, go ahead and open the App.
- Leave your Bluetooth on and connect it to your helmet through your device and allow your device to be activated. You will click on Activate your device.
- This will then take you to the Bluetooth device page which shows the Nima speaker in range and disconnected.
- Please click the Disconnected button to Connect the helmet to the App.
- Then it takes you to the Mode page.
- If you are using this through the through an Aux Cable, click Aux In.
- If you are using this through the Bluetooth Mode, click Bluetooth.
- Now the music from your device is downloaded into the App go ahead and go ahead and play a song.
- The back button will take you to the Main page. You will see an EQ button at the bottom- that will take you to the seven band preset Equalization options to enhance your music experience.
- You may also control your music directly from your music App (Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Pandora, etc.)
Please note: The Primary Speaker will control the Volume.