- Check that the speaker is within 65 feet of the TV. If the household or area it is located in has thick/insulated walls and the speakers are not in the same room as the device, that may cause a Bluetooth connection issue.
- Ensure the NIMA speakers are not next to or near the TV, other speakers, wireless phones, wireless router, microwave and other objects that generate strong magnetic fields. Placing the NIMA product near these devices may cause a Bluetooth connection issue.
- Check that unit is fully charged.
- Adjust the volume on both the audio source and your speaker.
- Restart both your speaker and the audio source.
- Re-pair your device with your speaker (see “How do I pair additional Bluetooth devices with my NIMA?”).
- If you’re using two NIMA speakers (in Double Up mode), try disconnecting and streaming to one speaker only.
NOTE: If you’re streaming audio content from the internet, it could be with the internet connection and not your speaker. You may need to check with your internet service provider and/or reboot your router.
If you are still experiencing sound issues, please contact NIMA Support for assistance.