If you’re having trouble with audio distortion or drop-outs on your Nima speaker, try these suggestions:
- Move the audio source closer – it might be out of the range of your speaker. The speaker range is up to 65 feet.
- Move the speaker away from other sources of wireless signal – you could be experiencing interference.
- Make sure your speaker has enough battery power (connect it to a power source with the supplied adapter or USB cable to fully charge it).
- Adjust the volume on both the audio source and your speaker.
- Restart both your speaker and the audio source.
- Re-pair your device with your speaker (see “How do I pair additional Bluetooth devices with my NIMA?”).
- If you’re using two NIMA speakers (in Double Up mode), try disconnecting and streaming to one speaker only.
NOTE: If you’re streaming audio content from the internet, it could be with the internet connection and not your speaker. You may need to check with your internet service provider and/or reboot your router.
If you are still experiencing sound issues, please contact NIMA Support.