You can connect your NIMA to your smartphone, tablet or other device using either Bluetooth or the auxiliary input.
Please view this Set Up and Feature video for more information:
BLUETOOTH - HOW TO PAIR YOUR DEVICE
Here is how to get started:
- Turn the speaker on by pressing the power button on the back of the speaker. The power indicator will glow, the Bluetooth connect button (to the left of the power button) will blink rapidly, and you will hear a tone indicating the speaker is ready to pair.
- On your Bluetooth device, go to the Bluetooth menu and scan for devices (make sure Bluetooth is enabled).
- Select NIMA from the list of devices.
NOTE: NIMA volume is set to maximum when you pair it to an iOS device for the first time.
Once paired and connected, you’ll hear an audible confirmation from the speaker. This means your NIMA is ready to use. You can pair additional devices with your speaker, see “Pairing additional Bluetooth devices with my NIMA”
Try these tips:
- Turn the speaker on by pressing the power button on the top of the speaker.
- Connect the speaker to your Bluetooth device using a 3.5mm analog cable (not included).
NOTE: Use only a 3-pole (non-microphone or inline remote cable) auxiliary cable.
NOTE: If a Bluetooth device is connected to the NIMA while playing audio from an auxiliary connection, the Bluetooth device will take priority and the stream from the auxiliary device will stop.
IMPORTANT: The USB connection is solely for charging your NIMA. It won’t enable you to use your speaker as an audio-output device when connected to a computer.