You can use your NIMA as a speakerphone once it’s turned on and connected to your smartphone. Here’s how:
- Make or answer a call on your phone:
- iPhone – You’ll have the option to take the call on your NIMA (speakerphone) or directly on your phone. Select “audio source” from the In-call menu, then tap NIMA to use it as a speakerphone.
- Android – On most Android smartphones, the call will default to the NIMA (speakerphone). Turn Headset mode off on your smartphone to take the call directly.
- Adjust the call volume from either the phone or speaker.
- When you’re finished with the call, end the call on your phone.
NOTE: Skype may or may not work on a Bluetooth speaker phone. This depends on your smartphone’s make and model, and Skype settings. Please check with your phone's manual or customer support for more information.